Your privacy is our priority at Flow Partners. This privacy notice will explain what types of information is collected and recorded, and how we use it.
Information We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, such as
- Identity data e.g. your name, employer, position and other information collected by us as part of our business acceptance processes,
- Contact data, including your billing address, phone number, email and others
- Technical information including your IP address
- Marketing data such as your communication preferences
- Personal information provided to us by or on behalf of our clients, partners and employees or generated by us in the course of providing services and employment
How Do We Collect the Data?
We use a few different methods to collect your personal data, such as
- Direct interactions
- Automated technologies like Google Analytics when you visit, or interact with, our website or you email us
- Third parties and publicly available sources
How Do We Use the Data?
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to do so. We may use your data in the events like
- Performing a business contract with you
- When we need to comply with a regulatory body
- Performing marketing activities
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Security of Your Data
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
Please contact us at [email protected] in case of any questions regarding above Privacy Notice.