Deliveroo: an Incredible Ride to IPO
- 11 March 2021
Deliveroo is reported to target a $10B valuation in an upcoming IPO. In preparation for a much anticipated listing, together with Dealroom we have looked at Deliveroo’s 9 year ride to (potential) decacorn status.
- Deliveroo has been one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe, an incredible ride for the founders and investors alike
- COVID-19 pandemic has fueled delivery boom and Deliveroo increased its UK market share in the process, from 16% to 20%
- Deliveroo commands the highest average order value in UK food delivery
- Meal delivery markets are each dominated by a small number of young players
- Meal delivery still remains a small part of the overall restaurant opportunity, which itself pales in comparison to grocery delivery
Download the report on Deliveroo and food delivery market (PDF)
Flow Partners is a technology advisory firm, providing transaction advice to the companies and investors that shape up the global digital ecosystem. Founded in 2020, we operate globally and have presence in London, Berlin, Warsaw, Tel Aviv and Los Angeles. For more information, please visit flowpartners.io.
Download the report (PDF)